Easy, tasty, and supercharged with nutrients…you can’t go wrong with overnight oats. Throw it all together the night before to make the most of your mornings!
I love this meal prep breakfast option because it’s so quick and easy to throw together…and the options are endless. Use whatever dairy (or non dairy) liquid of your choice…throw in honey, spices, seeds, and go absolutely nuts with the toppings. Berries, bananas, nuts, granola, coconut flakes, chocolate chips… there are literally no wrong answers. Just a breakfast of champions.
I like to add chia seeds and raw protein powder to my overnight oats for added nutritional benefits… plus I love the texture that the chia gives to the end result. My step by step instructions are below, followed by the recipe.
Get creative and enjoy!
Overnight Oats with Protein and Chia
- 3/4 Cup Old fashioned oats
- 1 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 Scoop Vegan protein powder of your choice
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Ground ginger
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond milk (I use vanilla!) *Roughly
- Add all the dry ingredients to a mason jar.
- Add enough almond milk to fill to the top.
- Put the lid on and shake it like crazy!
- Leave in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, pour out into a bowl and top with honey, fruit, nuts, granola, whatever your heart desires.